Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ive been thinking about you...

...and what you've been up to...

Hello everyone out there in blog land. I have been severely neglecting this blog since I moved into my new apartment. Which is really neat by the way. Ive never lived on my own before. Well, I guess I still haven't. I live with my Alex and our kitty Nathan Edward Explosion. All is good so far. Besides the stray that hangs around and makes Nathan angry with me because I wont let him have any fun.

In other news, since we don't have cable (and only one basic channel that come in clear) Ive been creating up a storm. Ive made many new hair accessories. Which have just about sold out already. And a few new jewelry pieces. I'm really excited to list the new stuff! I just need time to take pictures and a model that is available when I am. I would really like to get everything listed before fall is almost over. Here's a peak!















That's this weeks preview. Next week I WILL (promise) have another sneak peak.

So Ive been sort of frustrated lately with the treasury....I had one i really did! and then in a split second it slipped through my hands! It was heart breaking. I'm bound and determined to get one now, but every time i know there will be one opening up the list goes from 333 to 765! Whats that all about??!? Anyways, Ill get one and it will be the most lovely thing you ever did see.

So I guess this is it. Alex is home and he wants dinner. Over and out best friend 2.

1 comment:

homespunangela said...

I want that feather necklace. right now.
pwetty pweese?