Saturday, July 17, 2010

Deep woods



I just finished my very first amber ring & Im so proud of it! :)
I used to work in a really cool jewelry store in the mall called White Buffalo. We had so many amber rings, but they were never big enough for me. So when I found this gorgeous, giant, amber cab I decided it was finally time to make something for myself. It took a whole season of Criminal Minds, 10 tiny leaves and a lot of patience to make. & Since my microwave is broken it was a pain in the butt to oxidize. But it came out beautifully. Im thinking about making more in the future.

9 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i think it's beautiful, but then again i love all of your rings!

The Social Cellar said...

Thank you! & I still need to email you! Promise I havnt forgotten. Just brain storming.

dianne tanner dot co dot uk said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Michal said...

I love love this ring. How can I buy one and how much is it.

Thanks Michal

Michal said...

I love love this ring. I would love to buy it. How much is it.

Michal

The Social Cellar said...

Thank you all!
Michal, I'd love to make you one. Id have to order some more supplies first but i'll let you be the first to know. Just let me know what size ring you wear. :)

mathyld ▲ under the pyramids ▲ said...

I am in love with these wee oak leaves !

Δ Δ Δ
-m-

Sadie Rose said...

girl! that is amazing!!! are you going to sell it? I want. also - posted an outfit with your ring in it here:

http://sukitakesitoffagain.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-im-in-love.html

The Social Cellar said...

Hey guys! heres the listing if you would liek your own custom amber ring. :) http://www.etsy.com/listing/53849597/deep-into-the-woods-amber-ring-ifs-team