Sunday, January 9, 2011

Accomplish something youve been putting off


Today was my first accomplishment for the year. My friend Diana gave me her ring for me to re size a few months ago. I don't know why I had put it off for so long. Well, mostly it was because I was out of pickle to clean it. Poor girl has been waiting so long to wear that thing...I hope shes not upset with me.
I think I've just had too many distractions around me lately. I need to focus more on my craft and my future than on people or things that aren't worth the energy to keep up with. There are so many things that I've been meaning to get down over the past year that I have just put off to hang out with someone or to do something that just gets canceled any ways. So for now on, no more doing anything until the accomplishment has been done for the day.

No comments: